Joanne Chan

Joanne Chan
22 years of age
positivity, kindness and courage lead to great things
female. australian born chinese. UNSW. planning
exercise, food, badminton, lazing around is my fave hobbies
+ Follow Profile Affiliates Free page Refresher

Theme by M-iichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the icons.

poignant
Saturday 8 March 2014 | 0 comments
poignant.
that's currently how i feel.
it's one of the worst feelings anybody can feel.
sometimes, i feel as if its so hard to handle my emotions... thats why i choose to be silent.
anger that slowly erupts inside of me. Its probably not the best way to go. but i know if i'm angry, and i open my mouth, i could say things that would make me feel full of regret, and would definitely hurt other people even when i may not have exactly meant it.
how do we control this?
how do we change our thoughts and aim for positivity in every thing/ everyone?

NEWER
PAST