Joanne Chan

Joanne Chan
22 years of age
positivity, kindness and courage lead to great things
female. australian born chinese. UNSW. planning
exercise, food, badminton, lazing around is my fave hobbies
+ Follow Profile Affiliates Free page Refresher

Theme by M-iichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the icons.

things that i am grateful for
Friday 14 March 2014 | 0 comments
tonight i'm feeling rather grateful about things.
with me, i am a quiet character. Only the people that i truly can get along with, i will become talkative.
however, there are times when i just go in for the kill. I talk about things that come to my mind. I am grateful that i am no longer as scared as i used to be to voice out my thoughts and opinions. i am grateful tonight that i am able to hold conversations with people which i used to struggle with.
i am grateful that i have the ability to put others' aside and just speak out.
Another thing i am grateful for are my highs. At random times i get really high and giggle at my own jokes. I am grateful for these things :)
I am grateful for a small yet close friendship circle. Although there are many friends that i have met along the way, whether or not its through school, badminton, tutoring, parties, i know there are always those people that i can leave and come back to and have nothing changed. I am grateful for this.
I am grateful that i have two loving parents, who despite their arguments, deep down in their hearts, their daughters become their secret, discreet priority. Although at times i or my sister do not spend massive amounts of time with them, and we all tend to just divert and do our own things at home, at the end of the day, it's family and who you come home to that can bring you comfort and joy and peace that others cannot.
I am grateful that i can seize this moment, and do whatever i wish. Without any constraints, restrictions and the fact that i am growing towards my own decisions. Call me selfish, but i am grateful that i am not married.. and grateful for the fact that i am not letting any person tie me down from whatever i wish to do.
I am grateful that i get to be me. and its only relaxing that way.
:)
just a little stupid thoughts of me. hehe
NEWER
PAST