Joanne Chan

Joanne Chan
22 years of age
positivity, kindness and courage lead to great things
female. australian born chinese. UNSW. planning
exercise, food, badminton, lazing around is my fave hobbies
+ Follow Profile Affiliates Free page Refresher

Theme by M-iichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the icons.

pms
Thursday 6 March 2014 | 0 comments
Man.
these few days when my monthlies came to visit... i just feel like shielding from everyone.
I've realised.. PMS is no joke. LOL.
therefore, i shall hide in my shell and try and not interact with people.
i don't want to attack on anyone.
I'm so annoooooooooyed. and i'm annoyed at nothing.
LITERALLY nothing.
I'm annoyed that the website won't load properly, or the streaming bar stops streaming and doesn't continue.
must hide myself until the storm dies down.
it's funny. So unfair. why do women have to be so moody?

NEWER
PAST