Joanne Chan

Joanne Chan
22 years of age
positivity, kindness and courage lead to great things
female. australian born chinese. UNSW. planning
exercise, food, badminton, lazing around is my fave hobbies
+ Follow Profile Affiliates Free page Refresher

Theme by M-iichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the icons.

i like, but do i love?
Saturday 12 October 2013 | 0 comments
Been thinking these past few days.
I like, but do I love?
I want, but do i need?
I anticipate, but are my expectations satisfied?

Decisions are totally screwing me over at the moment.
:(

I don't want to hurt people's feelings, and so i shield mine..
but how long until the shield breaks and shatters into a billion pieces of chaos?..
and what if the shield doesn't possess what i see?

At this point, i don't want to think, nor do i want to decide. But it's constantly there.
I want to hide, but am i being disrespectful?

decisions.
two words.
FUCK YOU.
NEWER
PAST