Joanne Chan

Joanne Chan
22 years of age
positivity, kindness and courage lead to great things
female. australian born chinese. UNSW. planning
exercise, food, badminton, lazing around is my fave hobbies
+ Follow Profile Affiliates Free page Refresher

Theme by M-iichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the icons.

waking up to an empty house!
Friday 4 October 2013 | 0 comments
So i'm just sipping my green tea at 3:00am, felt really nauseous waking up, but i swear, green tea does the trick every time. Or it could just be a mind over matter sort of thing! :)
Tis the long weekend! yay! exciting but sad at the same time!
I'm thinking to myself, how lonely i'll be, coming home from work without my mother and father's faces to see at home. Although there are many times i seem really grumpy and annoyed and not really wanting to talk to them when i get home from work and all they do is nag and nag, but i've been thinking to myself religiously these few last days of their presence in Sydney, and I can't imagine not seeing them!
This is my first time living without both of them, and most likely my sister is not really going to be home!
I also was thinking to myself how scary it would be if i also woke up around this time, and wanted to go downstairs for some green tea, it would be scary going downstairs knowing that the whole house is just me!
Maybe i should stop watching this korean drama. It's a romantic, comedy, horror! LOL i read the genre type in the synopsis on Wiki, and decided i just had to watch it out of curiosity. Literally, curiosity killed the cat! Haha, it's scary, but i can't stop watching it! It's not particularly great, but i just wanted to see what the fuss was about.
Anyways, back to the topic, yes i'll miss my parents really dearly :( ... but then again, 1 month passes very quickly these days!
GOODBYEEEEEEEE! 
NEWER
PAST