Joanne Chan

Joanne Chan
22 years of age
positivity, kindness and courage lead to great things
female. australian born chinese. UNSW. planning
exercise, food, badminton, lazing around is my fave hobbies
+ Follow Profile Affiliates Free page Refresher

Theme by M-iichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the icons.

goals, thoughts and future aspirations
Sunday 7 September 2014 | 0 comments
After i graduate, i want to take 6 months - 12 months off... Just away from serious career-related work.
i want to explore the earth's wonders.
i want to test my limits and strengths.
i want to improve myself.

After i graduate, i just want to dedicate one year or less to focus on things that i have always wanted to do.
Realistically, it might not be possible.. maybe due to the Asian traditions, my parents are most likely going to want me to jump straight into full time work.
As selfish as this sounds, i think i'll definietly dedicate 6 - 12 months off of tying myself down.
I want to be free. even if it's for a year.
After all, it is my life right?..

we'll see what the future holds.. but for now, this does sound like a great idea.
I have been rather miserable this semester.. maybe due to the undying stress of work, second job and university work..
Working 6 days a week is hell..
i need to learn to stop complaining though.

need to savour the pain so the future is brighter.

took my blood pressure at home today.
 surprisingly, it's not too bad.. i thought i'd be stressing.

anyways.. that's whats on my mind!
jochan. September.
NEWER
PAST