Joanne Chan

Joanne Chan
22 years of age
positivity, kindness and courage lead to great things
female. australian born chinese. UNSW. planning
exercise, food, badminton, lazing around is my fave hobbies
+ Follow Profile Affiliates Free page Refresher

Theme by M-iichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the icons.

neglected blog
Saturday 28 December 2013 | 0 comments
Hi!
I never realised but i've neglected this blog! anyhows. I'm finally on a one and a half week break off full time work, and boy am i enjoying my days. I can do whatever i want, at anytime i want. I've extremely missed this freedom, but i know that these feelings will soon revert on itself, and when i find myself no longer full time employed, i'll be sad because of the loss in my savings account. But whatever, life has its own ways of twisting and turning and producing its very own desired outcomes. SUCK IT UP JOCHAN! :)
officially 20 days until korea! I can't wait. I'm so excited. I love airplanes, exploring, losing yourself in a city to find yourself.
i can't wait to get away... just to feel something different.
These days have been good. I've been doing things that i am satisfied with, and moving forward with things i'm dissatisfied with.
i've been going to the gym. I've realised i am able to fuel my sadness, anger, and frustration in the gym, and then, as a result, doesn't harm anybody that could have potentially been harmed by my tantrums.
Still working on that bad temper of mine!! but It's good for a starting point.
Anyways. 2013 coming to an end soon.
Another year... is yet to come.
:)
We'll see how 2014 goes~ :)
NEWER
PAST