Joanne Chan

Joanne Chan
22 years of age
positivity, kindness and courage lead to great things
female. australian born chinese. UNSW. planning
exercise, food, badminton, lazing around is my fave hobbies
+ Follow Profile Affiliates Free page Refresher

Theme by M-iichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the icons.

clouds, travel, gym
Friday 23 August 2013 | 0 comments
All this time, i've complained over and over again about dreading the future, and not wanting to grow up.
Today, i'm feeling about different from the norms.
I've been looking up at the beautiful sky recently. The beauty of the white clouds that plants itself into the blueness. I feel as if when i look up at the sky, i realise how tiny my problems are. I realise that to myself, the problem may be a massive one, but the truth it, it's so tiny when measured upon the world/sky. Therefore, there isn't a thing to worry about.
I can't wait until i see the future. I can't wait till i travel to foreign countries, getting lost in order to find myself, discovering hobbies and likes, seeing the beauty of the different cultures.
I look forward to you.
Dear future.
 :)
NEWER
PAST