Joanne Chan

Joanne Chan
22 years of age
positivity, kindness and courage lead to great things
female. australian born chinese. UNSW. planning
exercise, food, badminton, lazing around is my fave hobbies
+ Follow Profile Affiliates Free page Refresher

Theme by M-iichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the icons.

when bad thoughts influence your thinking
Monday 15 July 2013 | 0 comments
So recently I started my full time internship, and like all new jobs, I sorta stressed alot about it. I guess i'm really bad in settling in new environments, and I just really despise change.
Whats hard is that change is inevitable as we grow up.
I started crying on the second day (not at work of course), but just when i got home, i just felt so overwhelmed, how will i last this one year doing something i'm not really that keen of.
I guess i have to fight on, hope for the best, learn lots and just accept each day as it is!
1 year will past very fast right? :)!
Wish me Luck!!
NEWER
PAST