Joanne Chan

Joanne Chan
22 years of age
positivity, kindness and courage lead to great things
female. australian born chinese. UNSW. planning
exercise, food, badminton, lazing around is my fave hobbies
+ Follow Profile Affiliates Free page Refresher

Theme by M-iichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the icons.

i am grateful for what i have!
Thursday 6 June 2013 | 0 comments
this post is not going to contain anything negative.
this post will be about the gratefulness i have for everything that i have at the moment.
i AM GRATEful that God has given me a job :) for the student internship which is compulsory for my course, in order to graduate, i must find this.
I AM Grateful that my parents have raised me the way i am today.
i AM Grateful that i have a lovely sister who i can always share ideas and strange female musings with.
i AM Grateful to have to current friends I have.
i AM Grateful for finding the friendship which was once lost.
I love life because of these reasons.
i THANK God for these happenings.
:)
NEWER
PAST