Joanne Chan

Joanne Chan
22 years of age
positivity, kindness and courage lead to great things
female. australian born chinese. UNSW. planning
exercise, food, badminton, lazing around is my fave hobbies
+ Follow Profile Affiliates Free page Refresher

Theme by M-iichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the icons.

my mother drives away my fears, exiles my tears and fills me with warmth
Wednesday 29 May 2013 | 0 comments
just jumped back into my bed after snuggling against my mother on this autumn/wintery night. Her body heat was so warm.. i told her i couldn't fall asleep, and she hugged my on her single bed, patted me on my back, like the good old days.. she asked me why little babies fell asleep so easily after patting their backs. She started singing a cantonese version of some bed time song. Haha, soooo cute. It's time like these, i never want to let her go. I think about her health and the potential deterioration she would go through in the future, i hold back my sadness, and swallow courageously, i want to be successful as soon as possible. I want to give her the world, i want to take away her stress, i want to provide her with endless income, i want her to never to worry about a single thing. I want her to travels to the highs and lows of the world before she leaves it.
She's the only one who can provide a type of care that cannot be compared.
i love my mum.

NEWER
PAST