Joanne Chan

Joanne Chan
22 years of age
positivity, kindness and courage lead to great things
female. australian born chinese. UNSW. planning
exercise, food, badminton, lazing around is my fave hobbies
+ Follow Profile Affiliates Free page Refresher

Theme by M-iichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the icons.

SUP EVERYBODY
Monday 1 April 2013 | 0 comments
Did you know fact?
DID U KNOW SUP MEANS WET IN CANTONESE.
yes.
lol lame joke! soz!! i'm trying to lighten up my blog coz its been way tooo stupid and silly and sad.
For some reason, ive noticed, before i get my monthlies i get all emotional and cry! so technicalllyy i'm just beign stupid!
Anyways.
I had amazing adventures this long weekend!
I went to 1. Manly beach with my really sweet friends on Saturday! We all gathered on a picnic mat! hehe we got owned by some sichuan chilli hotpot! and yes it was so amazing, and i love these girls SO much!
2. I went to the international airport with derelick my balls on friday because we wanted to chill. Gosh i love the airport wayyyy too much! I wanna travel my whole life and be adventurous!
Anyways
had a good logn weekend! back to work and uni work and gymming Tuesday! :( sad sad sad! 
NEWER
PAST