Joanne Chan

Joanne Chan
22 years of age
positivity, kindness and courage lead to great things
female. australian born chinese. UNSW. planning
exercise, food, badminton, lazing around is my fave hobbies
+ Follow Profile Affiliates Free page Refresher

Theme by M-iichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the icons.

airplanes, time, people and engagements.
Sunday 17 March 2013 | 0 comments
currently listening to: ♫ Cody simpson - Got me Good.

This weekend, i had the opportunity to go to my first direct cousin's engagement! Pretty amazing how time flies, huh? I wonder when it will be my turn (having said that, i absolutely would not want to be engaged yet!) The reason being, i just believe that i'm not in that mature stage yet.
There are many things i want to see, i want to feel, i want to experience and be able to wonder about without having the need to worry about another person. This may sound selfish, but it's just me.
I want to travel the whole world! I want to discover the amazing cultures, I want to see how other societies work. I want to extract deeper reasons!

I really want to travel!Too bad it won't be anytime soon.. 
anyways this is a lazy post!i cant be bothered posting what i initially had in mind! lOL :d
good night!!
NEWER
PAST