Joanne Chan

Joanne Chan
22 years of age
positivity, kindness and courage lead to great things
female. australian born chinese. UNSW. planning
exercise, food, badminton, lazing around is my fave hobbies
+ Follow Profile Affiliates Free page Refresher

Theme by M-iichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the icons.

like money
Wednesday 18 July 2012 | 0 comments
recently, i've been using my amazing ipod nano! ohoho no wonder why apple is such a successful company. Seriously, along with the Nike + App, i think the Ipod Nano is the most amazing device for health conscious freaks! hehe
ohoho, yes recently, i've been reading all these health/nutrition related food. I think i really find an interest in these. So interesting, and i love the amazing health foods that i always see in the health food aisle at work.
ahaha
So what's been happening recently? Well, nothing really.. finished my university holiday and now i've returned! I wanna buy a unsw hoodie! its so pretty hehe. I'm so ceebs for uni... seriously not looking forward to that stupid friday GIS class. :'( I better not fail it though!
I went for a walk just then to digest my dinner, and i think i really like walking/running outside. You get to appreciate the environment surrounding you. The clean air, the grassy lands, the pretty pavements hovered by pretty trees.
ohoho i should be a poet....... hehe i really wonder why i was born so cheesy!! :P
anyways.
Overall, i liked today.
Took a day off uni, and had a very, truly ME day. This means the day was dedicated to me and nobody else! :)
I LOVED IT! :) hehe
NEWER
PAST