Joanne Chan

Joanne Chan
22 years of age
positivity, kindness and courage lead to great things
female. australian born chinese. UNSW. planning
exercise, food, badminton, lazing around is my fave hobbies
+ Follow Profile Affiliates Free page Refresher

Theme by M-iichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the icons.

i kissed a woman.
Monday 25 June 2012 | 0 comments
this is my father. hes so cute!


my mother is cute too! :D
i kissed a woman today!
I kissed my grandmother today!!!
*yippeeee**
i love old people so much (the nice ones anyways) and although my family isn't really the kiss and hug, traditional type of family, who said i CANT BE? hehe
so cute...!
i drove for the first time in maybe a month? LOL.. got told off by the father because i was like "how do i turn the engine again"
they got so angry at me! whhhhhy!
anyways.
back to my story!
so i drove with my noob L platers to Riverwood, at this age care centre my grandma lives at.
Shes so cute...
i asked her whether her hands were cold or not, and she held out her hands and touched mine and shes like "oh sai mui (youngest sister), your hands are so warm" LOL she always says that! even thought the tips of my fingers were so cold! (which really reminds me, LAST NIGHT WAS one of the coldest nights in June since two years ago! no wonder why my nose was so cold!!!!) hehe
anyways then after holding on for a while trying to warm my grandmother's hands, she pulls out her other hand (which was under the blanket) and rubs both of her palms together and smiles "this is how u do it sai mui!" hehehe CUTE
BUT.. that wasnt the cute thing, the cute thing was.... well ok i might sound creepy.. my parents were ready to leave but i stayed behind for a few seconds.. and i ask my mum (can i kiss her good bye) hehe in CANTO and my mums like "do whatever u want"
and when i asked my mum that, i saw my grandmother's cute little cheeky smile (oh gonna die) HAHA i swear if silvia sees this she's gonna be like "fuak so cheesy joanne!" hehe SHUSH you SILVIA your name is DILVIAAAAAAA :D
and after, i proceeded to ask my grandmother if i could kiss her and she smiles so i lean towards her and kissed her *kissy kissy sounds* HAHAHA ;D
and then i ran off.
the end.
XD
what else was cute was, my grandmother and mother used to cover me with the blanket and pat me a few times with the blanket as a layer on top of me, and instead, i did it today. hehe
I love my grandmother :)!!!!
cutie pie.
HEHE
therefore, today is sort of a good day..
just not that car parking fine we got today.. 88 dollars. burwood council how dare u rip ur future town planner off like that!! :'(
i bought a cute top!
I WENT to the gym;
and im typing like a little kid.
GOOD BYE :D
btw, youtube video that brings back memories:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6jGcbyV3fA&feature=related
my dad used to play this piano piece on his shitass cd player when i was a baby.
NEWER
PAST