Joanne Chan

Joanne Chan
22 years of age
positivity, kindness and courage lead to great things
female. australian born chinese. UNSW. planning
exercise, food, badminton, lazing around is my fave hobbies
+ Follow Profile Affiliates Free page Refresher

Theme by M-iichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the icons.

money goes and comes
Monday 7 May 2012 | 0 comments
i decided to give my parents 1000 to help them with the renovation costs. We're currently renovating downstairs for 40,000. Although one thousand isn't alot. I really hope it helps.
I feel good for being able to contribute. But at the same time, a little part of me dies abit! :( oh well. If you think about it, when my parents had to pay for my school fees, did they feel tight arse about it. And when they paid for my badminton training fees, did they ever feel regretful? I owe them so much, and i can only do so little.
I guess i'm just going to have to work abit more! It's okay. I'm glad i'm capable of working and earning money! My parents put me out into this world for it.
It's sad that i have to give up on my overseas exchange wishes, as well as put off my dream car abit. But oh well, at the end of the day, these things will come again! :)
so, i'm going to take a breath, and stay happy & positive about everything.
I would never want to make them feel regretful of having a daughter like me.
So i guess helping them with family expenses would probably be the best.
There are people out there that don't need to contribute. Their parents buying cars for them for their birthday presents. Sure, i'd get jealous of them. The fact that they don't have to do part time jobs to earn money and to even give to the parents. The fact that they're able to enjoy their youth. But at the end of the day, i'm the one that gains a whole new level of knowledge and wisdom. The fact that i can learn to earn money and understand how difficult it is. The fact that all these difficulties come by represent that God believes i can handle it! I'm not complaining. I won't be jealous. I'm just going to learn even more.
If i work hard, i'm gonna be the bestest town planner ever :) and earn lots of money. work 9 -5 then its PARTY time :D
I'll buy my parents a new car!
there shouldnt be a reason to be sad about! :)
NEWER
PAST