Joanne Chan

Joanne Chan
22 years of age
positivity, kindness and courage lead to great things
female. australian born chinese. UNSW. planning
exercise, food, badminton, lazing around is my fave hobbies
+ Follow Profile Affiliates Free page Refresher

Theme by M-iichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the icons.

kkkkk so i'm gainin weight!
Sunday 13 May 2012 | 0 comments

ok..
so..
after hong kong trip at the end of this year,
my last year's healthy regime got totally thrown off.
and even up til now, it's still hard to get back.
but i think today, it really hit me!
i've gained.
I need to lose it all off! :)
i know what to do. eat healthy, train hard, exercise, sleep like a baby and thats what should help!!!
it's the difficulty in continuining it. However, it won't stop me.
tomorrow is a new day.
I need to keep to it!!
keeeep fighting channie!! you can do it!
gonna be on hiatus with life - uni, exercise, work until i can settle back in my healthy lifestyle because at the rate i'm eating, i'm gonna have diabetes! :(
must fightttt!
NEWER
PAST