Joanne Chan

Joanne Chan
22 years of age
positivity, kindness and courage lead to great things
female. australian born chinese. UNSW. planning
exercise, food, badminton, lazing around is my fave hobbies
+ Follow Profile Affiliates Free page Refresher

Theme by M-iichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the icons.

i love my mommmy!
Wednesday 23 May 2012 | 0 comments
i love my mummmmmmmmmmm!
maaah-meeee! <3 hehe
i love it when my mum crawls into my warm bed when i'm snoozing! and thats what she did this morning!
she annoyed me abit because she'd talk about filling in centrelink forms and shiet. and then its felt like she didnt love me because everytime she spoke to me it'd be regarding centrelink.
i wanna smash centrelink.
anyhows!
i told her about my worries in life :D and she's always the one that tries to fix it!
i told her i hurt my arm at work and a few minutes later she pops back into my room with this stinky asian rubbing oil and says i gotta rub my arm or else it's going to get worse! haha i love her! i was like nooo i dont want that stinky shit on my arm, but she holds into my arm and starts rubbing hehe.
i like it when i tell her i feel like eating something, she'll go all the way to do it!
i told her i craved congee and she's currently preparing it at the moment.
god i love her.
I LOVE HER SO MUCH.
i love god and thank him for giving me such a great ladaaaay <3
i never wanna disappoint this person in my whole, entire life.
PERIOD.!
i love my mom! <3
NEWER
PAST