Joanne Chan

Joanne Chan
22 years of age
positivity, kindness and courage lead to great things
female. australian born chinese. UNSW. planning
exercise, food, badminton, lazing around is my fave hobbies
+ Follow Profile Affiliates Free page Refresher

Theme by M-iichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the icons.

I BEAT YOU
Monday 30 April 2012 | 0 comments

I BEAT YOU CHOCOLATE BAR!
LOL...
after eating sushi with my friend, mary at sushi hotaru!
i was craving choccies, and went to woolies alone when she went off to work.
haha omg.. i stood at the confectionery aisle for at least 5 minutes just staring at the choccies. I even picked up a kit kat cookies and cream.
but thankyou God :) for reminding me that i must resist :)
I BEAT THE CHOCOLATE BAR - round 2!
last night i beat the chocolate bar when i went to woolies with mr koh! hHEheH but ate ice cream! :( but at LEAST i beat the evil, evil chocolate bar.
i feel a round 3 coming up tonight, when i scan those evil choccies that scream "eat me jochan" at work. HOWEVER, i believe that i am supported :) and i can beat it! :)
because if i can't beat it, i'll never beat it! :)
YAY.
i can always look, but not touch! :)
NEWER
PAST