Joanne Chan

Joanne Chan
22 years of age
positivity, kindness and courage lead to great things
female. australian born chinese. UNSW. planning
exercise, food, badminton, lazing around is my fave hobbies
+ Follow Profile Affiliates Free page Refresher

Theme by M-iichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the icons.

friendship
Friday 27 April 2012 | 0 comments
to be honest, i feel upset by the fact that uni, work and all other things end up preventing my from seeing my really good friends.
i really want to go back to those times when there was no work, no uni, just high school from 8:35 - 3pm, and then after 3pm was complete freedom to hang out with my really good friends.
I get upset by the fact that i'm always busy and i don't get to spend time with my friends.
I get upset by the fact that i always have to say no to outings.
I hope things change when i get my p's and when i get my own car.
:( :(
was going to go out to winnie's house today and meet up with the usual gayazz crew!! ah wells!! feeling sick anyways, gonna sleep it off!
NEWER
PAST