Joanne Chan

Joanne Chan
22 years of age
positivity, kindness and courage lead to great things
female. australian born chinese. UNSW. planning
exercise, food, badminton, lazing around is my fave hobbies
+ Follow Profile Affiliates Free page Refresher

Theme by M-iichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the icons.

dreams dreams.
Wednesday 24 April 2013 | 0 comments
I want to travel the world in the future. feeling quite dreamy tonight hehe.. Organised a badminton outing with my closest friends, and honestly, i dont think they have ever seen me play badminton before! hehe it was really fun, although abit short because of the terrible traffic. Overall, i loved this Wednesday night.
Sometimes, i think i just need to get out of the house more. Get in contact with people that bring your mood up, drive you away from thinking negatively. That should be how we live. :)
Loving it.

After badminton, we just had chats and dinner at this korean restaurant called ToSung. Tried their duck, but was not exactly impressed. Food was mediocre in my own opinion. After, we headed to cheeky chocolate to indulge abit. I secrelty wanted dessert so i could spend more time with these people :).
time is way too short to not cherish and indulge in life!! :)

Anyways.. listening to lovetron by Far east movement now. Makes me want to travel. I'm not too sure. I'm obsessed with discovering new places, boosting my confidence, exploring beyond my comfort zones. Just sounds amazing! :)

NEWER
PAST