Joanne Chan

Joanne Chan
22 years of age
positivity, kindness and courage lead to great things
female. australian born chinese. UNSW. planning
exercise, food, badminton, lazing around is my fave hobbies
+ Follow Profile Affiliates Free page Refresher

Theme by M-iichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the icons.

Just Dance, Driving to the gym
Thursday 21 February 2013 | 0 comments
Today is thursday, which means one more day, and it's nearly the weekend! I'm cherishing my holidays really well these days. Going to the gym, going out with friends, working. If only time could spare me a dollar and stay a bit longer in February! I don't want to return to Uni so early yet!
Yesterday was a fun-filled day visiting Taren's place, along with Yayan. We had an intense game of Just Dance 3 on Wii. Omg Taren works his moves man! LOL he owned us bad. It was really fun to be on the same unco level as Yayan because we had a challenge. Haha it was really heart gripping whenever she took the Dance Crown from me. and me taking it back from her. It was funny seeing it alternating! haha!

OMG ! Taren tricked me in dancing to Pump it! LOL i was like dancing thinking to myself, omg, i'm hitting perfect! and at the end of the dance, i thought i won! But the truth was stupid Taren lied to me! haha really funny to laugh at my own stupidity too! :P hehe it was really fun!

What else? Hmm!
Today i drove to the gym for the first time! It felt so good to get into an intense workout and get out immediately and not having to wait for the extremely unreliable buses of the City of Sydney! Hehe! So happy i could just drive off. The two things that i worried about was the parking time being over the time limit, as well as me not being able to reach the Ticket booth! There was a previous worry too, which was not being able to park, but the ALDI parking was massive, and if you drive to the end, theres always empty parking spaces which i could just easily pull into! So i did  it! hehe I kept my first car park space ticket in my diary, because i reckon, as i get older, time just passes so fast. I want to be able to flip through years of different diaries, see things that could represent all my 'first times'. :) I guess i'm quite a sentimental person.
Anyways! check out my car park!
pretty good right! hehe

So I've been hitting the gym again la

NEWER
PAST