Joanne Chan

Joanne Chan
22 years of age
positivity, kindness and courage lead to great things
female. australian born chinese. UNSW. planning
exercise, food, badminton, lazing around is my fave hobbies
+ Follow Profile Affiliates Free page Refresher

Theme by M-iichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the icons.

HAPPINESS!
Wednesday 16 January 2013 | 0 comments
i am so over the moon now! Despite myself being flat out tired and the inability to fall asleep from stressing out about my mother's preparations for her Birthday suprise! Everything went smoothly! (Abit of stress at some times, but nevertheless, it was a good way to start her 54th birthday!
So my sister and I bought this computer for her and she's already playing mahjong at the moment! Good to see her put it to good use! :) hehe
I really want to thank my father for helping me pick the cake up under my name, Leann for chipping in with me (Or else none of this would have happened), and my stupid lovely boyfriend =p Derrick for helping me assemble the computer, install as well as recommending me this computer/store!
Hehe! poor guy finished work and i hassled him immedaitely after! We had to rush everywhere today! but it was very very successful! :)

fuck i am so happy at the moment! Not too sure why!! but yep. I think there are a few things that have settled in my stupid little head :). hehe
HAPPY BIRTHDAY mother.
I love you so fucking much. Like..... theres nobody like you! You always treat me so well, and would always think from my/other people's point of views that you always forget to care about yourself. I love you so so so so so much. You've given me everything. Taught me how to care for others, how to be a good/kind person, how to act, how to be responsible. You're actually half my role model, because you're such a strong woman. If i was ever in your situation (in terms of husband, money, wealth, mean daughters), i'd probably have given up already.
I love you. And i wish you the best in all the years. I wish you good health, Good Wealth, and most importantly, the best life you could ever live.
I hope you go to that Hong kong trip, so that you will be able to be close to the ones you've loved, in a city that you have grown up in! :)
LOVE YOU SO DEARLY.
I would never say this to you, because 1. I would be unable to translate this into chinese with my depleting cantonese. 2. It's too cheesy!
- PEACE
Joanne Chan.
NEWER
PAST