Joanne Chan

Joanne Chan
22 years of age
positivity, kindness and courage lead to great things
female. australian born chinese. UNSW. planning
exercise, food, badminton, lazing around is my fave hobbies
+ Follow Profile Affiliates Free page Refresher

Theme by M-iichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the icons.

back from Adelaide!
Sunday 30 September 2012 | 0 comments
wooohoo! back in Sydney from Adelaide. Unigames 2012 marked a very special moment for me. Its become an inspiration for me to play even harder in Badminton, and to train my stamina. Badminton plays a very special part in my life, and although there are times, i wish i could give it up, i hope that i'll never stop playing, and potentially, never stop improving. UNSW won bronze medal! wooohoo.. biggest shoutouts to my amazing team, as well as the UNSW coach Zhangyu.
Badminton is not just a sport in my life. It teaches me things that can be associated to the wellbeing of life.
Anyways, no more gay talk! haha.. Baddie/tourney photos uploaded soon! :)
ohoohoh. Its public holday. At the moment, i'm catching up on some dramas, as well as looking a t tiffany and co!
haha i want this necklace!!
http://www.tiffany.com.au/Shopping/Item.aspx?fromGrid=1&sku=28751249&mcat=148206&cid=288196&search_params=s+5-p+4-c+288196-r+-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+
its pretty right? ;P hehe theres this other gold and silver one, but thats like 410!
I dont know if i should splurge and buy it. I'm so broke though!
hohohoho :(
okay, gonna go back to drama :D BRB niggaz!
NEWER
PAST