Joanne Chan

Joanne Chan
22 years of age
positivity, kindness and courage lead to great things
female. australian born chinese. UNSW. planning
exercise, food, badminton, lazing around is my fave hobbies
+ Follow Profile Affiliates Free page Refresher

Theme by M-iichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the icons.

chasing our own dreams =)
Tuesday 12 June 2012 | 0 comments
read this really amazing thing about how it's important to chase our own dreams.
This is because it gives us a purpose of living, a meaning behind our own life, the ability to discover the courage within ourselves, the ability build a stronger self.
I will never give up on my dreams.
People cannot knock my dreams over.
no matter how much they speak.
Call me selfish,
but i will never allow anybody to intercept my dreams.
:)
http://addicted2success.com/success-advice/16-reasons-why-its-important-to-follow-your-dreams/
hehe reading this makes me feel determined inside!! :)
recently, i've been feeling really wishy washy about everything.
kind of scary, but i don't want to think about it.
It seems as if its not a need, but possibly a want? :S
i don't know.
meh sleep it off xD
NEWER
PAST